Course of creation a headdress and hair pin
- Brand: JulietCap
- Product Code: Online School
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $90.95
We offer course Mini "Stylist Portfolio" where you will learn how to create jewelry collections in example of headdress and hair pin.
If you know how to create jewelry, the next important goal in your development is how to make money from it. First, you need a portfolio of works that can be shown to potential clients. We offer a improvement course where each specialist can create the base of their portfolio and start getting money.
- Will receive a package with all the necessary materials to complete the course and create a basic jewelry set for portfolio in a gift box, which can be used when selling a finished jewelry
- Will create products with different designs to continue forming their jewelry collections
- Will acquire the skills to combine different types of accounts and additional items
- Will be able to increase their sales by creating jewelry collections
The package includes:
- Creating a hair headdress
- Creating a hair pin
- A set of materials for making jewelry in a gift box with free shipping in Spain (shipping rates to other countries you can check during checkout)
- 3 hours of individual online course in a convenient way
- Instructor's follow up and feed back during the course
- Home works
- Tool selection list
- 1 hour of additional classes
- Master class of making earrings
From our blog
How to choose a braiding wire?
To make jewelry properly you need to use wires and various tools, along with materials such as beads, glass, clasps, among others.
Tool selection checklist
To start making beauty with your own hands, it is not enough to buy beads and wire. No craftswoman can do without tools.
What are the beads for making jewelry?
A bead is one of the most important elements for creating jewelry